GPS TIP: For accurate navigation, be sure to use 1701 Mile High Stadium Circle.
The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame is located at Sports Authority Field at Mile High in downtown Denver at the intersection of I-25 and Colfax Avenue. To access Sports Authority Field at Mile High:
- From I-25 northbound, exit at 17th Avenue or exit Colfax Avenue, then exit Federal Boulevard northbound. Turn right at the first light (Dick Connor).
- From I-25 southbound, exit at 23rd Avenue and you will be directed onto the frontage road that will route traffic directly to Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
- From Denver International Airport, take I-70 west to I-25 southbound.
- Follow the gray signs to the Colorado Sports Hall of Fame.
- The Colorado Sports Hall of Fame is located at Gate 1 on the West side of Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Free parking is available in parking lot C.
Please note the best place to drop off and park for handicapped accessibility is the east/northeast corner of parking lot C near gate 10. While there is parking in lot c that is closer to gate #1, there are some stairs.
The “C” light rail has an Sports Authority Field at Mile High stop – follow the “Sports Walk” signs to the Stadium – approximately a 10-15 minute walk. Call RTD to check the Light Rail Schedule.
The “W” Line stops at the Decatur / Federal stop and is just one block south of the stadium.